Title

Our Love Filled Life

Monday, October 15, 2012

Parmesan Roasted Asparagus


Often times I find myself having a difficult time to choose a side dish when I'm planning what to make for dinner. I ended up making this Parmesan Roasted Asparagus a few weeks ago and I have fallen in love with it! This is a super simple side dish that you can make on a busy weekday because it literally takes 15 minutes to put together and it tastes so delicious. One thing I like about it is that it goes with pretty much anything!


I've started roasting my veggies in the oven rather than steaming them because I find that roasted vegetables have way more flavor. This is so quick and easy to make and requires just a few basic ingredients that I'm sure you already have on hand. Go ahead and try this recipe out! This extra little step gives your veggies so much flavor - You're gonna love it! Here is everything you'll need to make these:


1 large bunch of Asparagus, bottom 2 inches trimmed off
2 Tbsp of Olive oil
1/4 cup of Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste


1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Lay the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet and toss them around in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and pop them into the oven for 10 minutes. 



2. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top. Place them back in the oven and roast for 2 more minutes.






And it's that simple! Enjoy!

1 comment: