Title

Our Love Filled Life

Monday, October 13, 2014

Landon says...

It starts with "Papa" (or dada) and "mama" and then goes on to "byebye" and the dreaded "NO"! Quickly, more and more words come tumbling out. Little ones learning to speak new words are the cutest things. Especially when they make up their own pronunciations.

And as they grow up into toddlers and start to speak full sentences – watch out! Children can be very honest and blunt, resulting in hilarity! Ben and I are constantly shedding tears (from laughter of course) about the things that come out of our 2 1/2 year old's mouth. I started to write down the hilarious conversations that we have together throughout the week for us to look back on. Here are just a few parts of them I've had to write down this week...



(Jeremy was screaming at the top of his lungs in the car)
L: Jay-me (Jeremy) SO HAPPY Mama!

M: I love to kiss my boys.
L: I love kiss boys too!

(Jeremy woke up crying in his crib in the morning.)
L: Mama! Jay-me want boobie now!!

M: Landon you're going on a plane to Germany soon!
L: See Oma, Opa...Uhh see Drea, (Andrea) Da, (David) aaanndd TEFFAN! (Stephan) YAY! (Hands clapping)

L: Cookie monster scare me!!!
M: Why are you scared of the cookie monster?
L: He eat cookies SO LOUD! Like this OM OM OM! He eat me loud tooooo!

L: Had a bad dream!
M: Oh no...what was so bad in your dream?
L: Mama!

L: Can watch Thomas Train, Mama?
M: You'll have to go ask Papa hunny.
L: No, Papa say No Thomas...

(Doing our prayers before bed.)
Ben: Do you want to pray, Landon?
L: YA! (Folds his hands and closes his eyes)
Oma come my house now...play trains with me....AMEN!


Megan Preece Photography

We're so thankful for this hilarious little boy.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!











No comments:

Post a Comment