Title

Our Love Filled Life

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Landon says more...


I've had quite a few people tell me how much they enjoyed the first "Landon says" blog post. So I figured I'd keep the amusement going and fill you all in on some other comical things that have come out of our sweetie's mouth this past week. 

I definitely have to keep the pen and paper close by everyday. 




M. There's a bee in the house!
L. Ahhh! Oh NO! Get help! Right back!............Paaapppaaa! There a BEE in da house! ( He comes back into the bedroom) It ok Mama. Papa hit the bee like this.....HIT! 


M. You're just looking for trouble today aren't you??
L. YA! I like twubble. 


M. OUCH! Landon why did you bite me!!!???
L. I'm a beaver!


(Ben was shaving and came out of the bathroom)
L. Papa has yogurt on chin!


(Laying in our bed in the morning and Landon comes into the room)
L. Papa, out of Mama's bed! 
B. No Landon, you come in and cuddle with us.
L. Papa out! Landon want come in. 
B. But I'm cuddling Mama. 
L. Papa, go out bed. Make Coffeeee!


(An orange car drives by)
L. Look! Punkin car!


L. Can Landon have a big hug, Mama? 
M. Of course you can sweetheart! (I give him a hug) 
L. Ah, TOO BIG, Mama! 


B. Landon we need to pray before we eat. 
L. Ok. (Closes his eyes....then quickly opens them and points his finger at Ben.) Don't eat my food!


(I hit my head hard on the kitchen cupboard) 
L. It's ok Mama! I kiss your BIG head! 


(Landon praying before dinner)
L. Tank you for dis day, God. Bye! See you!






No comments:

Post a Comment