Title

Our Love Filled Life

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Storing pot lids



My husband first showed me this picture from a "handy man's website" I guess you could say - and I was truly amazed! Why have I not thought of this before??? Is this something people know about and I'm just out of the loop on this?

I really wanted to share this idea with you because I think it's such a cheap and easy way to make the most out of your space. Especially if you're running out of room in your cupboards like me! I find it very handy to have my pot lids accessible and not jumbled all over the place in my cupboards. It makes it easier to quickly find the lid size that you need and...well...it's just an awesome idea! This little project might not work for everyone depending on the type of cupboards you have and where you store your pots and pans - but it definitely works well on a low cupboard like this.


If you're interested in trying this out in your home, this is pretty much all you'll need to buy. 


**Dollar Store Adhesive hooks. Ours were the oval ones not the square but they'll do the same job.**

1. Figure out where you need to position your hooks according to the size of your pot lids. 


2. Peel the backing off and stick them to the inside of the door. 


3. And Voila! You have pot lid holders! 


Hope this little trick helps you out! :)






2 comments: