Title

Our Love Filled Life

Monday, September 24, 2012

M&M Cookies


Hey guys! So I'm gonna try to make this quick because my bed is calling my name right now...but I just wanted to let you all in on my new discovery! I'm not sure if any of you have ever made m&m cookies - I'm sure you probably have! But today was my first time ever making them and they turned out Aaamazing! I still can't get over it! I thought only Subway sandwich shops had the best m&m cookies in the world...but not after today! Ok, maybe they're not "better" than Subway - but they taste exactly the same! I never thought I could get this ecstatic about a cookie! Haha. 


There is just something so thrilling about gooey cookies with melted M&M's right out of the oven! Man, I need to join a Gym....

Goodnight All!

********************************************************************

Here is everything you'll need:

2 1/4 cups of Flour
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
2 Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 cup of Unsalted Butter (Room temperature)
3/4 cup of Sugar
3/4 cup of Brown Sugar
2 cups of Milk chocolate m&ms

**Makes 4 Dozen**


1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Combine together the first 3 ingredients and set aside. 


2. In a mixer bowl cream together the butter and both sugars. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix together until creamy and well combined. 




3. Add the dry ingredients and mix just to combine. Add the m&ms and mix just to distribute them through the batter.






4. Using a Tablespoon, drop the cookie dough 2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes, until lightly golden brown around the edges. 



5. Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet then remove to cooling rack and cool completely.







1 comment: