Title

Our Love Filled Life

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Nutella Fudgsicles



Hello again everyone! Wow, I have to get back in the swing of things here! I've been super busy with our new little addition that I haven't had much time to post anything new...But now that I'm slowly starting to get into an everyday routine, I'm able to find some free time to catch up and enjoy some new recipes I've been wanting to try out!


I don't know what the weather is like where you are - But I'm sure all of you would agree that this week has definitely been a HOT one in the Niagara region! I find when it's this hot and sticky out I can't bring myself to eat a warm meal, let alone turn the oven on! It's the kind of hot that makes me want something light and cold to beat this heat - so my sister and I decided to make our new favourite treat lastnight! She found this recipe online and couldn't believe how incredibly simple it is to make - and SO delicious! We didn't have a popsicle mold but she was able to find one at the Superstore for a really good price. You will be shocked how easy they are to make - you only need 3 simple ingredients! So If you guys are looking for a cold, creamy, chocolaty hazelnut treat that will keep you cool this summer...then you should definitely try these Nutella fudgsicles out! 

To get started you'll need :


A Popsicle mold! This is a very basic one you don't need anything fancy:) 


And the 3 ingredients you'll need are:



1 cup of skim milk


1 cup of whipped cream

2 heaping tablespoons of Nutella (we used 4 because we wanted them extra chocolaty)

  1. Put all 3 ingredients into a pitcher or a bowl. (A pitcher makes it easier to pour the mixture into the molds)

2. Blend with an electric mixer until all 3 ingredients are combined well. 




3. Gently pour the mixture into the popsicle mold.


4. Keep in the freezer until completely frozen or overnight...and Enjoy! :) 




I would choose these over a regular fudgsicle any day - I bet you won't be able to eat just one! ;) 

Have a great weekend everybody! Stay cool!


1 comment: