Title

Our Love Filled Life

Sunday, September 14, 2014

BubblezBumz


Landon was a huge drooler and dribbler when he was a baby. I wanted to try harder this time around with Jeremy to find some pretty absorbent bibs so I wouldn't be changing his outfits constantly throughout the day. I first heard about BubblezBumz from a friend of mine. I always love looking at her pictures on Facebook and noticed that her son was often wearing adorable bandanna bibs. I asked her where she purchased them because I couldn't seem to find them anywhere. She told me that BubblezBumz is a small business started by Geri-Lynn - a wonderful stay at home mom in Niagara Falls, and directed me to her Facebook Page. She makes cloth diapers, diaper covers, wet bags, bibs, weighted blankets, mitts, and also infinity nursing scarves.

I wrote her about purchasing some bibs and it was so nice writing back and forth with her. She is such a sweet person and always answered any questions I had right away. I couldn't believe how fast she had these bibs made, into the mail, and at my door in just a few days!

I was anxiously waiting for the package to come in the mail and was shocked to hear that it arrived so quickly! I was visiting my parents when I got a message from Ben that my package arrived! I was SO excited to open it and check it out. Anyone that knows me well enough knows how excited I am when I get mail! It's like Christmas or something. I'm weird. So you'll know how disappointed I was when I came home to this...


Yup. That's right. My husband opened my mail. The package I had be anxiously awaiting to retrieve out of the mailbox was sitting on my kitchen counter like this. Oh Ben! Of course I gave him my signature pouty lip to make him feel horrible about what he had done.

Just for fun I looked up the definition of pout.
I can be really good at it when need be.

Well he felt pretty awful and apologized a million times. I forgave him after the first apology though of course. He was a sweetheart and tried to tape it back up for me so I could kind of re-open it again. What a darling husband he is.


I couldn't wait to open it up and check out these bibs! Geri-Lynn was such a sweetheart and threw in this teething ring with my order as well - just because! :) 


When I first planned on ordering some she sent me some pictures of the fabric choices she had at the time. These were the 3 I picked out. When I took them out of the bag the first thing I noticed was the nice bright colors and how soft the fabric is! 


The quality of these bibs is amazing! They are $8 a piece with free shipping. Totally worth every penny. The stitching is so perfect! She also makes them rounded or reversible as well. 


She makes them with snaps on the back which I love! Landon would always be pulling the velcro ones off every 10 seconds. So I'm loving that these ones have the snaps. She makes them with 2 size options which is brilliant! 


I chose the terry cloth backing for mine but you can also choose between flannel, or the colorful dot minky fabric for the backing of the bibs. 


The terry cloth is so soft and super absorbant. Geri-Lynn assured me that all of the fabrics she's using are great for absorbency! 


I'm so thrilled with these bandanna bibs! I think they look so adorable and Jeremy gets compliments on them everywhere. You should definitely check out BubblezBumz - like her Facebook Page and show her some love! 


At the moment she does all of her orders through email or Facebook. If you'd like to contact her here is her information:

Geri-Lynn Gorzalczynski

email: gorzalmansfarm@hotmail.com


Check her out! 




No comments:

Post a Comment