Title

Our Love Filled Life

Thursday, December 5, 2013

White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies


I love it when family and friends associate me with food. It’s nice because it makes you feel good knowing how much people enjoy what you make and to have them admire your passion. These White Chocolate Cranberry cookies were a huge hit with family and friends and hearing that from them all is always so heartwarming. So I thought I'd post the recipe for those that might be interested.

 I think since Christmas is fast approaching I was in the mood to bake something that reminded me of the holidays - and these are perfect for this time of year! The sweetness of the white chocolate balances the tartness of the cranberries so the combination of the 2 is just divine. I knew I had to give most of these away and just save a few for us, otherwise the whole jar would of been gone in just a few short days! So for those of you that took some off our hands - THANK YOU! :) I hope you enjoy them as much as we did! Man...I guess I should of kept a few more. I could really go for one right now with a big glass of milk!

If you'd like to try this recipe out here is everything you'll need:


Ingredients:
2 ¼ cups All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
2 Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup unsalted butter at room temperature
¾ Cup of Granulated Sugar
¾ of a Cup of Brown Sugar
1 Cup of white chocolate chips
1 Cup of dried cranberries


1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Combine together the first 3 ingredients and set aside.


2. In a mixer bowl fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and both sugars. Mix together. 



3. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix together until all creamy and combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure everything is mixed well.


4. Add the dry ingredients and mix just to combine. Add the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Mix just to distribute them through the batter.





5. Using a small ice cream scoop, drop the cookie dough 2 inches apart onto a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until lightly golden brown around the edges.


6. Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet then remove onto wire rack and cool completely.


And Enjoy!



Why not try out this festive cookie recipe so you can snack on them while wrapping presents this year? I think I might have to make a new batch next week...


My little picky eater sure enjoyed them! 

Have a great night everyone!
















No comments:

Post a Comment