Title

Our Love Filled Life

Friday, June 14, 2013

Not a recipe - just some thoughts!

My Dear Readers,

This post is going to be a little bit different than all of the others I've written in the past. I am reaching out to you to ask for your opinion and advice! I've had it on my mind lately to change up my blog a bit and I would love to know your thoughts about it! If I get many positive "Yes you should do it!" comments then I will definitely give it a go if that's something you would all love to read about! And if I get many people saying "Nah, just stick to recipes..." - then you can totally forget about this posting! :)

I'd love to share so many things with you!

Recipes


DIY Projects


Organizing solutions for your home

Baby Recipes


Baby products that I couldn't live without

Meal planning

Our new Juicer Recipes

Tips & Tricks in the kitchen

Helpful cleaning hints

And the list could go on! 


Please let me know what you think - I would definitely LOVE your feedback!!! Should I keep my blog name the same or change it? I'm very curious to read your comments and hear your thoughts on this!


Have a great weekend everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. Definitely, add some more topics, I would like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback guys I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete