Title

Our Love Filled Life

Saturday, September 27, 2014

DIY: Sharpie Mug


These DIY personalized sharpie mugs are pretty well known to most DIY-er's and craft-aholic's. I've been seeing them all over the web lately and it's been on my to-do list to give this project a try. To be honest I was a little worried to take a swing at this because a steady hand definitely isn't one of my strong points...

I've never been so good at painting or drawing lettering at all let alone keep it straight & centered...
But I figured I'd give it a go and share my final product with you all. This is how they turned out...

Here is the tutorial I based mine off of and it worked out perfect! I purchased my mugs from Dollarama and the sharpie paint markers from Michaels craft store. They come in a variety of bright fun colors - but I just went boring and chose black and red for mine. I love how personal and creative you can make these! 

I'll have to get Ben to hide our white dish set...I want to sharpie everything! 


Get Creative! What would you write on your mugs?

Goodnight all!

S







No comments:

Post a Comment